|Training Program of Director of Professional Radio and Television Undergraduate|
I. Training Objectives
These courses aim to cultivate composite and professional talents with professional knowledge and skills in the areas of director, planning, film and television production, with high political consciousness, theoretical accomplishment and artistic appreciation ability, who are qualified for radio and television program planning, creation, editing, production, writing and publicity, management and other work in radio and television news agency and other media, enterprises and institutions and aim to train independent creative talents of radio and television, who master the laws of radio and television creation, know the technology of radio and television production and accept the trainings of radio and television program creativity and production.
II. Talent Standards
Basic specifications: Strengthening their foundations, individualized, enhancing their skills and improving their qualities, among which, the generous humanistic spirit and professional skills are the foundation, practical ability and innovation ability are the core, and comprehensive quality is the sign.
Reflected in the following aspects:
1. To understand the principles, policies and regulations of the party and the country on the publicity of news, literature and art; to understand the latest developments in broadcasting theory and technology development; with a healthy constitution and psychological quality; to have a good teamwork awareness and communication skills;
2. With the basic theory and knowledge of radio and television transmission; to get trainings on radio and television program planning, writing, shooting, director, production, hosting and other aspects of the basic skills; to master the creation of radio and television programs and production skills; with basic operational, running and management capabilities in radio and television programs, columns, channels, etc. and with combinational ability of thinking and expression;
3. To master the computer and network application skills; to master the basic methods of document retrieval and data query; with a strong ability to acquire information and knowledge, innovation ability and social activities ability; with the ability to adapt to the future competition mechanism, to expand into broader professional field and to further study;
4. To reach the English level required by Yunnan Normal University to grant degrees or to master a foreign language to read professional books and periodicals in foreign languages; with certain ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
5. With a high artistic quality and creativity; to grasp the scientific and rational analysis method; with innovative awareness and abilities to think, analyze and solve problems independently.
III. Training Mode
Professional education + vocational education
On the basis of junior college education，the professional skills, humanistic quality and vocational education should be further strengthened. At the same time, individualization and different education should be paid attention to, so as to highlight the characteristics of talent training.
The basic academic system is 2 years, no more than 3 years.
Time schedule of education and teaching in the basic academic system (2 academic years) (unit: week)
V. Graduation Standard
1. Graduation qualification: To be qualified in ideological and political; to complete all courses specified in this program; to pass through the graduation design and the design explanation defense; to obtain the corresponding credits and the structure of the credits obtained must meet the requirements.
2. Degree awarded: Award Arts degrees to the students who have obtained the graduation qualification and meet the bachelor degree regulations of Yunnan Normal University.
VI. Curriculum (Teaching plan)
(1) Course categories and structure proportion
(2) Curriculum Planning (Basic Academic System)
1. Schedule of General Educational Courses
2. Schedule of Professional Educational Courses
Schedule of Professional Optional Courses
(Editors in Charge: Li Miao and Zhang Di)